A Team Defined (Interactive Tool)
Understanding the Power of Teams
Need a great primer for understanding the components of teamwork? Look no further than this quick, interactive tool. From defining a team to the importance of a meeting agenda, this resource makes quick study of understanding the importance of team in any organization. Can be used for new team training, a quick refresher or just-in-time learning.
Learning Path & Details
Suggested Industry Usage
- Creating a Collaborative Environment
- Promoting Teamwork
- Understand the definition and role of a team in your organization.
- Learn about the types of teams and team leaders.
- Understand the benefits of working on a team.
- Define team ground rules and meeting requirements.
- Interactions and Activities
Training Files (1)
The standard definition of a team is a group of people who work together toward a common goal. Teams have defined membership (which can be either large or small) and a set of activities to take part in. People on a team collaborate on sets of related tasks that are required to achieve an objective.