A.C.T. with Integrity™ Real Situations for Discussion - Portuguese (Brazilian)
Equip employees to make the right choices in tough ethical situations. This updated eLearning course will help your employees learn how to recognize the most common business ethics and compliance situations they face every day. It provides a clear, easy-to-use model that will help them think things through to arrive at the most appropriate choice of action to take, ensuring the integrity of your organization.
Learning Path & Details
Suggested Industry Usage
- Demonstrating Integrity & Professionalism
- Promoting Ethical Conduct
- Identify your organization’s values, standards and expectations regarding workplace integrity.
- Implement your organization’s policies and procedures for addressing work-related ethics and compliance concerns.
- Identify some of the most common work-related ethics and compliance concerns.
- Use the A.C.T.™ Model to think through an issue and determine the most appropriate choice of action to take in a given situation.
- Audible Narration
- Linear Navigation
- Integrated Video
- Interactions and Activities
- Inline Quiz
Training Files (1)
This foundational program introduces the A.C.T.™ model - giving employees and managers a framework for figuring out how to deal with all kinds of integrity situations they'll face in the workplace.
Instead of just reacting on a gut level—or trying to figure out the fastest way to get the issue off your desk—you need to:
A - Analyze the situation
C - Consider the consequences
T - Take appropriate action
Following this model will help ensure that the decisions they make and the actions they take are the best—both short and long-term — for themselves and your organization.
This program will make it easy for everyone to understand the meaning behind your code-of-conduct. Make it real and make it memorable.
Explore the Program: A.C.T. with Integrity: Real Situations for Discussions™