Learning Path & Details
Suggested Industry Usage
- Developing Core Leadership Skills
- Leading and Managing for Peak Performance
- Understand how to effectively work with an employee who needs motivation.
- Using a step-by-step process to successfully engage and communicate the issue at hand.
- Audible Narration
- Integrated Video
- Interactions and Activities
- Downloadable Job Aid
- Downloadable FAQ
Training Files (1)
Tell the employee why their lack of motivation is a problem. Give job-related examples that point this out. Remember, most employees are motivated by a challenge, learning new things, accomplishment, doing work they enjoy, and getting recognition. Those are motivators you can act on to make the job more interesting. Ask questions and listen to discover what work the employee enjoys and feels challenged doing. This is the key step and may take some time.
Explore the Program: Managing Essentials™