ATTITUDE!™ Resolving Difficult Situations in the Workplace (eLearning Classic)
Collaborating to Resolve Workplace Issues
Unless you're a psychologist, no one really likes to deal with a difficult attitude... If we're really truthful, most of us would rather walk on hot coals before we'd confront one of those bad apples who are making our lives miserable at work. But did you ever stop to think about what kind of price we're paying for that self-imposed misery? This interactive course helps by providing a 5-step process to tackling difficult situations.
Learning Paths & Details
Suggested Industry Usage
- Creating a Collaborative Environment
- Developing Critical Work Skills
- Leading and Managing for Peak Performance
- Understand how negativity impacts relationships and performance.
- Assess a challenging situation and determine an appropriate strategy.
- Utilize a 5-step process for dealing with difficult people.
- Identify the reason(s) for someone’s poor performance.
- Develop potential solutions for resolving a problem
- Manage conflict with confidence, resulting in a positive outcome.
- Audible Narration
- Linear Navigation
- Integrated Video
- Interactions and Activities
Training Files (1)
Eliminate negativity in the workplace by dealing effectively with difficult attitudes. This program helps managers, supervisors and employees recognize the characteristics of rotten attitudes and sort out the problems they cause. Interactions, video and assessments introduce a proven, five-step process for dealing with difficult personalities in a diverse workforce.