Attitude: The Choice is Yours™: An Advantage eLearning Course
Interpersonal Skills & Collaboration
This new eLearning course is designed to help you gain control over your life at work or at home by gaining control of your attitude. Understand how influential your attitude is in improving relationships and results.
Learning Path & Details
Suggested Industry Usage
- Creating a Collaborative Environment
- Developing High-Performing Work Habits
- Describe and recognize three types of attitudes.
- Use five attitude-adjustment techniques to improve the way you feel about yourself, change, other people, and responsibility.
- Implement five strategies for maintaining a positive attitude.
- Identify the four choices you have in dealing with difficult attitude.
- Use a five-step process for dealing with a difficult attitude.
- Audible Narration
- Integrated Video
- Interactions and Activities
- Inline Quiz
- Game Component
- Downloadable Policy
- Downloadable Job Aid
- Downloadable FAQ
Training Files (1)
Great course for new leaders and new employees - that will have to turn attitudes around or be very aware of others attitudes.