Communicating Plans for Change (Managing Essentials™ Series)
Managing for Change
New Just-In-Time Performance Management Tool! Communicating plans for change in the workplace is no longer just an event or an initiative. What do you think? There are three steps you can take.
Learning Path & Details
Suggested Industry Usage
- Developing Core Leadership Skills
- Leading and Managing for Peak Performance
- Understand how communication (and having a plan) impacts how change is received in the workplace.
- Using a step-by-step process to successfully engage and communicate the issue at hand.
- Audible Narration
- Integrated Video
- Interactions and Activities
- Downloadable Job Aid
- Downloadable FAQ
Training Files (1)
Change is constant. Sometimes we know what has brought the change about and sometimes we don’t. Be candid. Share with your employees as much as you know about the change, how it will affect them, and what they may expect from it. By involving your employees as much as you can in the process of the change, you can increase their comfort level and commitment. At the same time, they can become a support mechanism for you as you go through the change.
Explore the Program: Managing Essentials™