Conflict Clock™ (eLearning Classic)
Resolving Workplace Conflict
Conflict with another person can create stress – the kind of stress that can lead to a response that makes the problem worse, rather than better. This course was designed to help all employees respond to workplace conflicts successfully! Benefits include: reduced stress and frustration, increased effectiveness, more respect and recognition and increased job and personal satisfaction.
Learning Path & Details
Suggested Industry Usage
- Creating a Collaborative Environment
- Developing High-Performing Work Habits
- Reduced stress and frustration: You’ll will have the competence and confidence to address conflicts in a positive and proactive manner.
- Increased effectiveness: You will be armed with knowledge and skills that will help you break conflict response patterns that damage relationships and lead to poor problem solving.
- More respect and recognition within the workplace: People who manage conflicts well will be regarded as superior performers by others in your workplace.
- Increased job and personal satisfaction: As you use your new response skills, you will develop greater confidence in your abilities to solve problems, and your job satisfaction will increase.
- Audible Narration
- Linear Navigation
- Integrated Video
- Interactions and Activities
Training Files (1)
When conflict is not handled well, most people find conflict to be painful. Powerful emotions may be released, and we may have a tendency to personalize the conflict. When these things happen, there is potential for conflict to harm or even destroy relationships. Conflict Clock™ gives a simple model to diffuse conflict and turn it into collaboration.