Courage 2 Coach™ - (eLearning Classic)
Coaching for Performance
Effective coaching is the single most important factor in employee development today. Courage 2 Coach™ turns common sense into common practice with a four-step process that can be applied to any employee performance situation. This course walks each user through a realistic range of tough employee performance situations make this program ideal for organizations committed to supervisory success.
Learning Paths & Details
Suggested Industry Usage
- Coaching for Performance
- Leading and Managing for Peak Performance
- Identify the personal and organizational benefits of effective coaching.
- Explain the five characteristics that contribute to being an effective coach.
- Identify key coaching opportunities in the workplace.
- Apply the four-step Courage to Coach™ model to coach for improved performance.
- Audible Narration
- Linear Navigation
- Integrated Video
- Interactions and Activities
Training Files (1)
This course outlines a specific four-step process for coaching that will work in any employee performance situation. It begins with a critical first step—call it like you see it. You will also learn how to reach an agreement on the problem, develop an action plan for correcting the problem and follow up with the employee.