Dealing with the Difficult Employee
Addressing Difficult Employee-Team Behaviors
Explore behaviors often defined as "difficult" and the causes of those behaviors. Examine ways to lead through those difficult behaviors. Understand how these behaviors tie to performance management.
Learning Path & Details
Suggested Industry Usage
- Developing Critical Work Skills
- Managing for Peak Performance
- Promoting Teamwork
- Identify potential sources of difficult behaviors.
- Determine your actions toward difficult employees.
- Implement a 5-step process for dealing with difficult attitudes.
- Audible Narration
- Linear Navigation
- Interactions and Activities
- Inline Quiz
- Virtual Role-Play
- Downloadable Job Aid
Training Files (1)
These ready-to-use Advantage Series eLearning courses are designed to meet the learning preferences and styles of all generations of learners. They feature business simulations, virtual role-play and other forms of interactivity to assure engaging, effective learning.