Employee Engagement: Enhancing Your Work Culture™ (eLearning Classic)
Making a Difference Through Active Engagement
Employee engagement is a workplace approach resulting in the right conditions for all members of an organization to give of their best each day, committed to their organization’s goals and values, motivated to contribute to organizational success, with an enhanced sense of their own well-being. If the leaders of an organization understand the level of passion their workforce has for the job, they are a step ahead of the competition.
Learning Path & Details
- Type: eLearning - Classics
- Audience: Managers / Supervisors
- Level: Intermediate
- Seat Time: 40 Minutes
- Available As: Hosted eLearning, eLearning
Suggested Industry Usage
- Creating a Collaborative Environment
- Inspiring and Motivating Your Workforce
- Identify what employee engagement is.
- Understand why employee engagement is important.
- Identify the benefits of employee engagement.
- Learn how to measure employment engagement.
- Identify the strategies for implementing employee engagement.
- Audible Narration
- Linear Navigation
- Integrated Video
- Interactions and Activities
- Inline Quiz
Training Files (1)
By listening to your employees and hearing their questions and concerns, engaging them in personal conversations, and mentoring and coaching them to put forth their best efforts, you will be helping engagement levels rise.