Everybody Wins: How to Turn Conflict into Collaboration
Conflict is everywhere. It’s natural and unavoidable. Conflict is something we all deal with in one form or another every day. The problem is that many of us don’t deal with it well. It’s important to realize that conflict isn’t always a negative experience. It depends on how we view it, our own skills at handling it and our ability to deal with it.
Learning Path & Details
- Creating a Collaborative Environment
- Identify why conflict in the workplace happens.
- Describe how emotions and responses to a conflict can impact the situation.
- Identify the five different ways people deal with conflict.
- Use the "Everybody Wins" approach in a conflict situation.
- Audible Narration
- Linear Navigation
- Integrated Video
Training Files (1)
Trainer Comments: Improve productivity by turning conflict in to collaboration. Great for getting everyone working together instead of pulling against one another. Learn a resolution model that works for a range of conflict situations.
Explore the Program: Everybody Wins: How to Turn Conflict into Collaboration™