Glad I Could Help: Real Customer Service Situations for Discussion™ (eLearning Course)
Customer Service & Loyalty
Show employees how to respond positively in difficult customer service situations. The course also reinforces the fact that employees have a far greater impact on the customer’s positive perception of the organization than a manager, the organization’s customer service policies or a marketing campaign.
Learning Path & Details
- Building Customer Loyalty
- Explain why the customer's perception of the quality of service he/she receives is the only thing that counts.
- Explain the importance of keeping the focus on what you can do to solve a customer's problem vs. what you can't do.
- Exhibit a "glad I could help" attitude when dealing with customers.
- Demonstrate the skills necessary to make sure the customer is left with a positive, memorable impression.
- Audible Narration
- Linear Navigation
- Integrated Video
Training Files (1)
Bring service skills to everyone that has customer contact; use as orientation to new service employees.