Goal Setting for Leaders: An Advantage eLearning Course
Goals, Goal Setting, Leadership
Learners of this eLearning course will: 1) Understand the importance of goal setting; 2) Identify specific areas that require goal setting; 3) Learn how to write SMART Goals: 4) Identify ways to provide feedback that will aid team members in accomplishing their goals.
Learning Path & Details
- Type: eLearning - Advantage
- Audience: Managers / Supervisors
- Level: Advanced
- Seat Time: 40 Minutes
- Available As: Hosted eLearning, eLearning
Suggested Industry Usage
- Developing Core Leadership Skills
- Promoting Teamwork
- Understand the importance of goal setting.
- Identify specific areas under your leadership that require goal setting.
- Write SMART goals.
- Identify ways to provide feedback to aid team members in accomplishing goals.
- Audible Narration
- Linear Navigation
- Interactions and Activities
- Inline Quiz
- Virtual Role-Play
- Downloadable Job Aid
Training Files (1)
These ready-to-use Advantage Series eLearning courses are designed to meet the learning preferences and styles of all generations of learners. They feature business simulations, virtual role-play and other forms of interactivity to assure engaging, effective learning.