Good People, Bad Choices (eLearning Classic)
Making Good Ethical Decisions
The eLearning course is a guide to ethical decision-making and provides an excellent vehicle for discussion based training that includes such topics as confidential information, gift giving, financial accountability, copyright infringement and more.
Learning Path & Details
Suggested Industry Usage
- Ethics and Compliance
- Promoting Ethical Conduct
- Recognize choices or actions that could be considered ethical misconduct.
- Have the knowledge to avoid making choices that could be interpreted as ethical misconduct.
- Understand the possible consequences of ethical misconduct.
- Audible Narration
- Linear Navigation
- Integrated Video
- Interactions and Activities
Training Files (1)
Trainer Comments: Almost every day, we hear of an organization being accused of ethical misconduct. Nearly all of these organizations had a code of ethics, detailed policies and specific procedures. But it’s not the organization that behaved unethically; it was the individuals within the organization.
Explore the Program: Good People, Bad Choices™ A Guide to Ethical Decision Making