New eLearning Course
Got Leadership?® Respecting Your LGBTQ+ Colleagues
Showing Respect for Others
Fostering a team atmosphere includes ensuring all employees are respected for their abilities and their differences. Differences in race, religion, age, ethnic background and sexual orientation add to the diversity of experience each individual brings to the team. This course will give you increased confidence as a manager helping you create a more productive team with fewer inter-personal conflicts.
Learning Paths & Details
- Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Belonging
- Type: eLearning - LearningBytes®
- Audience: Managers / Supervisors
- Level: Intermediate
- Seat Time: 14 Minutes
- Available As: Hosted eLearning, eLearning
Suggested Industry Usage
- Creating a Collaborative Environment
- Understanding Diversity
- Fostering Inclusion, Equity & Belonging
- Explain how maintaining a harassment-free and respectful culture benefits the organization.
- Explain the differences between inappropriate, prohibited, and illegal behaviors.
- Audible Narration
- Integrated Video
- Interactions and Activities
Training Files (1)
In this course, you'll learn why developing respectful relationships with our LGBT colleagues is beneficial to the organization, and you learned to identify behaviors that are inappropriate, prohibited or illegal.