Got Respect?® It’s All About Respect (for Managers)
Inappropriate Workplace Humor
We all need to have a greater understanding of respect and its impact in the workplace... especially when it comes to humor in the workplace. That includes recognizing behaviors that could be viewed as disrespectful, and how managers can hold others accountable for their actions. Actions and behaviors that stereotype a person or group is simply not acceptable in today's workplace.
Learning Path & Details
Suggested Industry Usage
- Developing Core Leadership Skills
- Fostering Inclusion, Equity & Belonging
- Leading and Managing for Peak Performance
- Learn to recognize respectful and respectful behavior.
- Understand the importance of holding employees accountable for unprofessional (or illegal) behavior.
- Audible Narration
- Integrated Video
- Interactions and Activities
- Inline Quiz
Training Files (1)
New LearningBytes® course! A great course that provides managers with a quick understanding of the importance of respect in the workplace.