I Wish My Manager Would Just...™ (eLearning)
Leading and Managing for Peak Performance
25,000 employees can't be wrong…when it comes to knowing what managers and supervisors can do to make their workplaces more productive, efficient and rewarding. Based on candid responses gathered in a large-scale, five-year survey, this course helps managers and supervisors consider the impact—positive and negative—that their management styles have on employees. It's a refreshing and honest look at the relationship between employees and managers.
Learning Path & Details
Suggested Industry Usage
- Exhibit Interpersonal Effectiveness
- Leading and Managing for Peak Performance
- Understand the importance of open and honest communication.
- Assess their management styles.
- Understand what frustrates employees most.
- Build a foundation for better manager/employee collaboration.
- Work together to build mutual goals.
- Audible Narration
- Linear Navigation
- Integrated Video
- Interactions and Activities
Training Files (1)
Employee speaking out about what their managers could do to help them be successful. This course provides a fun way to "evaluate" the other side of the job.