Integrity Every Day: Real Choices. Right Decisions.™ (Healthcare eLearning)
Promoting Ethical Conduct
As a healthcare employee, you face situations every day where you have some real choices to make. And it’s important that you understand your responsibilities in those situations and then make the right decisions. This course is designed to help you learn how to do the right thing, for the right reasons, in the right way.
Learning Path & Details
- Ethics & Compliance
- Type: eLearning - Classics
- Audience: Employees / Staff
- Level: Foundational
- Seat Time: 30 - 45 minutes
- Available As: Hosted eLearning, eLearning
Suggested Industry Usage
- Promoting Ethical Conduct
- Identify workplace integrity values, standards and expectations.
- Implement policies and procedures for addressing ethics and compliance concerns.
- Identify common work-related ethics and compliance concerns.
- Use the A.C.T. model to determine the most appropriate choice of action.
- Audible Narration
- Linear Navigation
- Integrated Video
- Interactions and Activities
Training Files (1)
This healthcare specific program dives deep into how ethics and integrity drive care and the patient experience.