An Employee Who Dresses Inappropriately for the Job (Managing Essentials™ Series)
Addressing Improper Work Attire
New Just-In-Time Performance Management Tool! An employee is coming to work in clothes that are inappropriate for work. What do you do? There are fours steps you can take to help the situations and improve the quality and consistency of your employee interactions.
Learning Path & Details
Suggested Industry Usage
- Developing Core Leadership Skills
- Leading and Managing for Peak Performance
- Understand how to effectively work with an employee who dresses Inappropriately for the Job.
- Using a step-by-step process to successfully engage and communicate the issue at hand.
- Integrated Video
- Interactions and Activities
- Downloadable Job Aid
- Downloadable FAQ
Training Files (1)
Tell the employee about the inappropriate dress you have noticed. Give examples of what is acceptable according to the organization. Listen to the employee’s concerns, such as limited budget or lack of confidence about "fashion sense." Suggest resources for help.