An Employee Who is Frequently Absent (Managing Essentials™ Series)
Addressing Frequent Absenteeism
New Just-In-Time Performance Management Tool! You have an employee who’s frequently absent from the job - and they don't realize the impact on their co-workers. What do you do? There are five steps you can take to help the situation while clearly setting organizational expectations.
Learning Path & Details
Suggested Industry Usage
- Developing Core Leadership Skills
- Leading and Managing for Peak Performance
- Understand how to effectively work with an employee who’s frequently absent from the job.
- Using a step-by-step process to successfully engage and communicate the issue at hand.
- Integrated Video
- Interactions and Activities
- Downloadable Job Aid
- Downloadable FAQ
Training Files (1)
Be prepared to provide documentation of the exact number of absences and the effect on others in the organization. Get agreement that frequent absences are a problem that needs resolving. Be specific about the attendance you expect in the future and get the employees commitment.
Explore the Program: Managing Essentials™