An Employee Who Makes or Takes Too Many Personal Calls (Managing Essentials™ Series)
Addressing Work-Life Balance Issues
New Just-In-Time Performance Management Tool! You have an employee that's making and receiving too many personal phone calls during work hours. What do you do? There are five steps you can take to help the situation while clearly setting organizational expectations.
Learning Path & Details
Suggested Industry Usage
- Developing Core Leadership Skills
- Ensuring Professional and Compliant Behavior
- Effectively work with an employee making and receiving too many personal phone calls during work.
- Using a step-by-step process to successfully engage and communicate the issue at hand.
- Integrated Video
- Interactions and Activities
- Downloadable Job Aid
- Downloadable FAQ
Training Files (1)
To be successful, get the employee’s commitment to the plan. Set a follow up meeting date and continue monitoring progress, offering additional help if needed. As always, document all discussions and agreements.
Explore the Program: Managing Essentials™