An Employee Who Resists Change (Managing Essentials™ Series)
New Just-In-Time Performance Management Tool! A change has been made in your area and, unfortunately, an employee is not accepting the change. What do you do? There are specific steps you can take to help the situation while clearly setting organizational expectations.
Learning Path & Details
Suggested Industry Usage
- Developing Core Leadership Skills
- Ensuring Professional and Compliant Behavior
- Understand how to effectively work with an employee who resists change in your work area.
- Using a step-by-step process to successfully engage and communicate the issue at hand.
- Integrated Video
- Interactions and Activities
- Downloadable Job Aid
- Downloadable FAQ
Training Files (1)
As a manager you must be prepared to meet with the employee and have specific examples of how the employee is resisting the change (and/or) new procedures and how that is negatively affecting the organization. To be effective, a manager must get a commitment to meeting a goal. This is an important step.