It's Not Just About Sex Anymore™: An Advantage eLearning Course
Professional & Compliant Behavior
Using dramatic examples in white and blue collar, hospitality, health care and retail settings, this program will protect your organization by communicating everyone's legal responsibilities towards harassment and discrimination.
Learning Path & Details
- Ethics & Compliance
- Type: eLearning - Advantage
- Audience: Employees / Staff
- Level: Advanced
- Seat Time: 45 Minutes
- Available As: Hosted eLearning, eLearning
Suggested Industry Usage
- Ensuring Professional and Compliant Behavior
- Define key terms associated with harassment and discrimination.
- Identify a wide range of behaviors that may constitute discrimination or harassment.
- Explain the importance of maintaining an environment free from discrimination and harass.
- Follow the appropriate steps to avoid or report potential discrimination or harassment situations.
- Audible Narration
- Integrated Video
- Interactions and Activities
- Inline Quiz
- Game Component
Training Files (1)
This program dramatizes employee behaviors that lead to formal charges and result in serious consequences for the individuals involved. It is an eye-opening experience for everyone in the organization to discover what is/is not acceptable in today’s workplace and what their responsibilities are concerning harassment.