It's Not Just About Sex Anymore™: Harassment & Discrimination in the Workplace (eLearning)
Professional & Compliant Behavior
Promote awareness of how harassment and discrimination impact the entire organization. This course dramatizes employee behaviors that lead to formal charges and result in serious consequences for the individuals involved. It is an eye-opening experience for everyone in the organization to discover what is/is not acceptable in today’s workplace and what their responsibilities are concerning harassment.
Learning Path & Details
Suggested Industry Usage
- Ensuring Professional and Compliant Behavior
- Define key terms associated with harassment and discrimination.
- Identify a wide range of behaviors that may constitute discrimination or harassment.
- Explain the importance of maintaining an environment free from discrimination and harassment.
- Follow the appropriate steps to avoid or report potential discrimination or harassment situations.
- Audible Narration
- Linear Navigation
- Integrated Video
- Interactions and Activities
Training Files (1)
Trainer Comments: Bring greater awareness to the many types of harassment which can occur in the workplace; use with employees organization-wide for annual training or new employee orientation.
Explore the Program: It's Not Just About Sex Anymore: Harassment & Discrimination in the Workplace