It's the Law™: The Legal Side of Management (eLearning)
Managing Legal Risk
As managers, we make decisions every day that impact the lives of the people who work for us. We have an obligation to make sure those decisions don’t result in a lawsuit. This is a lot of responsibility for managers. This updated eLearning course can help you put the legalities of management into perspective and keep your organization out of the courtroom.
Learning Paths & Details
- Ethics & Compliance
- Type: eLearning - Classics
- Audience: Managers / Supervisors
- Level: Foundational
- Seat Time: 30 - 45 minutes
- Available As: Hosted eLearning, eLearning
Suggested Industry Usage
- Demonstrating Integrity & Professionalism
- Exhibit Interpersonal Effectiveness
- Managing Legal Risk
- Practice lawful policies and procedures.
- Act with fairness, consistency and respect.
- Document important decisions and actions.
- Identify key aspects of the FMLA, ADA and more!
- Audible Narration
- Linear Navigation
- Integrated Video
- Interactions and Activities
- Inline Quiz
Training Files (1)
Turn managers into a front line defense against costly litigation! Use with new managers to make them fully aware of the legal responsibilities they have related to employment laws.