Johnny the Bagger: A True Story of Customer Service™ (eLearning Classic)
This course focuses on how you can provide exceptional service to your customers. Exceptional service happens when it comes from the heart of each of us. And anyone, no matter who they are or what they do in the organization, can make a difference. Based on a true story, Johnny the Bagger® is designed to show an example of great customer service through the story of Johnny, the grocery bagger.
Learning Path & Details
Suggested Industry Usage
- Building Customer Loyalty
- Explain why truly extraordinary service must come from the heart (i.e. from person-to-person connections, not business-to-person connections).
- Describe the primary positive results that come from delivering from-the-heart service.
- Apply the key mindsets and actions every day that are necessary to deliver from-the-heart service.
- Name at least three ways you can add your own "personal signature" to your work to surprise and delight customers.
- Audible Narration
- Linear Navigation
- Integrated Video
- Interactions and Activities
- Inline Quiz
Training Files (1)
Use this self-study course to empower and excite all employees about bringing service to the front-line of business.