LearningBytes® Diversity 101 - Spreading Rumors™
Gossiping & Rumors in the Workplace
Spreading false information or accusations concerning employees is often a violation of organizational policy. Employees engaged in this behavior often forget the disruptive effect on relationships in their workplace - even worse, forget it could be seen as contributing to possible harassment or a hostile environment situation.
Learning Path & Details
Suggested Industry Usage
- Developing High-Performing Work Habits
- Understanding Diversity
- Fostering Inclusion, Equity & Belonging
- Find out the impact of gossip and rumors.
- Understand how to create an inclusive workplace that doesn't encourage gossip and malicious rumors.
- Audible Narration
- Integrated Video
- Interactions and Activities
Training Files (1)
Any employee can address a situation involving diversity and inclusion dynamics. You never know when they are going to show up. Always remember, an inclusive workplace is one that discourages gossip and malicious rumors.