Legal Briefs™ Harassment & Discrimination: Promoting Respect and Preventing Discrimination
Managing Legal Risk
Harassment and discrimination are probably two of the most well known legal issues managers face. Unfortunately, they are also the two areas where managers can get themselves into the most trouble. Even with all the publicity on this topic in the media, many managers are not aware of their responsibilities regarding harassment and discrimination This course covers critical information on the things you need to be aware of in terms of how harassment and discrimination impacts you, as a manager, on a daily basis.
Learning Paths & Details
Suggested Industry Usage
- Managing Legal Risk
- Define quid pro quo and hostile work environment harassment.
- Define the "reasonable person" standard.
- Identify five common pitfalls managers face in dealing with harassment and discrimination.
- Take four critical actions to help maintain a harassment and discrimination-free workplace.
- Audible Narration
- Linear Navigation
- Integrated Video
- Interactions and Activities
Training Files (1)
Use with other Legal Briefs programs to fully prepare your leaders for their role in understanding and enforcing employment laws.