Legal Briefs™ Substance Abuse: The Manager's Role in Creating & Maintaining a Drug-free Workplace
Understanding the Impact of Workplace Drugs & Alcohol
We have a responsibility to understand and communicate to employees the organization’s policy on substance use or abuse in the workplace. This course contains critical information on the things you need to be aware of in terms of how substance use and abuse in the workplace impacts you as a manager, your employees and your organization.
Learning Paths & Details
Suggested Industry Usage
- Ensuring Professional and Compliant Behavior
- Communicate your organization's policies on substance use or abuse in the workplace.
- Identify and access programs or systems that are in place to assist workers should a substance problem arise.
- Determine the five main aspects of dealing with substance abuse in the workplace.
- Practice three action steps that managers can take to help keep the organization drug-free and out of court.
- Audible Narration
- Linear Navigation
- Integrated Video
- Interactions and Activities
Training Files (1)
Trainer Comments: Use with other Legal Briefs to fully prepare your leaders for their role in understanding and enforcing employment laws.
Explore the Program: Legal Briefs™ Substance Abuse: Creating & Maintaining a Drug-Free Workplace