Managing Generations: M.E.E.T. for Respect in the Workplace™ - eLearning Classic
Diversity, Inclusion & Respect
With four generations now active in the workforce, leaders are faced with managing an array of misunderstandings, frustrations and conflicts that can put pressure on productivity. To be effective, leaders need a better grasp of how generational differences impact working relationships and how to manage appropriately for results.
Learning Path & Details
Suggested Industry Usage
- Fostering Inclusion, Equity & Belonging
- Identify defining characteristics of the four generations in the workforce.
- Recognize issues and situations that may be influenced by generational differences.
- Apply practical tips for working successfully in a multi-generational workplace.
- Use the M.E.E.T model to communicate effectively and maintain a respect-filled workplace.
- Audible Narration
- Linear Navigation
- Integrated Video
- Interactions and Activities
- Inline Quiz
Training Files (1)
A powerful look into the interactions and greats ways to leverage a multi-generational workforce.