M.E.E.T.: Breaking New Ground™ (eLearning Classic)
Embracing a Diverse and Inclusive Workplace
Tackling the 'hard to discuss' issues of respect, inclusion and diversity in the workplace, the eLearning program will provide your employees with the tools they need to understand and manage their behavior as it relates to others in the workplace.
Learning Path & Details
Suggested Industry Usage
- Understanding Diversity
- Fostering Inclusion, Equity & Belonging
- Skills – your skills in communication, teamwork, conflict, resolution, diversity, and customer service will be enhanced.
- More confidence – you will be able to better handle sensitive issues without creating shame, blame or negative stereotyping.
- More productivity – you will have an easier time sharing experiences and expertise, and communicating with co-workers and customers; and, less down time due to conflict, tension or unresolved frustration.
- Sense of inclusion – that is what happens when you feel valued and respected by your co-workers and your organization.
- Enhanced teamwork – collaborating with others is easier when you work in a respectful and inclusive environment.
- Audible Narration
- Linear Navigation
- Integrated Video
- Interactions and Activities
Training Files (1)
This self-study course does a great job demonstrating how to use the M.E.E.T. model as a practical tool for managing diversity dynamics while emphasizing inclusion and respect.