M.E.E.T. on Common Ground™: An Advantage eLearning Course
Diversity, Inclusion & Respect
This highly interactive eLearning program helps counteract the shame, blame and stereotyping that create toxic environments and undermine productivity. Using the M.E.E.T. approach, employees learn to recognize, respond to and resolve situations that stem from differences.
Learning Path & Details
- Understanding Diversity
- Fostering Inclusion, Equity & Belonging
- Explain the benefit of mutual respect in the workplace.
- Explain the role of respect in creating productive relationships in the workplace.
- Explain the importance of personal responsibility in promoting respect in the workplace.
- Use the four steps in the M.E.E.T. model to help promote a “mutual respect” working environment.
- Audible Narration
- Integrated Video
- Interactions and Activities
- Inline Quiz
- Game Component
Training Files (1)
Trainer Comments: This course is designed to help you recognize, respond to and resolve difficult interactions that can stem from individual and cultural differences.
Explore the Program: M.E.E.T. on Common Ground™: Speaking Up for Respect in the Workplace