M.E.E.T. on Common Ground™: Speaking Up for Respect in the Workplace
Understanding the Value & Importance of Diversity, Inclusion & Respect
Promote personal responsibility for creating respectful work environments. Create a workplace where people want to come and stay. This objective is the foundation for many organizational initiatives. It seems simple enough, but in reality, it can be difficult to achieve. The reason is it requires more than the issuance of a policy, program, set of regulations or laws.
Learning Path & Details
- Understanding Diversity
- Fostering Inclusion, Equity & Belonging
- Explain the benefit of mutual respect in the workplace.
- Explain the role of respect in creating productive relationships in the workplace.
- Explain the importance of personal responsibility in promoting respect in the workplace.
- Use the four steps in the M.E.E.T. model to help promote a "mutual respect" working environment.
- Audible Narration
- Linear Navigation
- Integrated Video
- Interactions and Activities
- Inline Quiz
Training Files (1)
Trainer Comments: This program teaches a consistent conflict resolution model that helps build a culture of respect.
Explore the Program: M.E.E.T. on Common Ground™: Speaking Up for Respect in the Workplace