M.E.E.T. Zero Tolerance™: Enforcing Zero Tolerance with Fairness and Respect
Understanding & Embracing Diversity, Inclusion & Respect
Enforce zero-tolerance policies with fairness and respect. Although most zero-tolerance policies seem pretty clear, when the human dynamic is added to the equation, the solution may no longer be so clear cut. This makes the manager’s job of enforcing the policy much more challenging. This course is designed to show how to enforce zero-tolerance situations at work while maintaining fairness, equity and respect for all employees.
Learning Path & Details
Suggested Industry Usage
- Understanding Diversity
- Fostering Inclusion, Equity & Belonging
- Identify workplace problems that make it necessary to enforce zero-tolerance policies.
- Use the M.E.E.T. model to engage employees in order to resolve zero-tolerance issues.
- Explain how feelings and emotions can affect the enforcement or interpretation of zero-tolerance policies.
- Audible Narration
- Linear Navigation
- Integrated Video
- Interactions and Activities
- Inline Quiz
Training Files (1)
Trainer Comments: Use this program to reinforce to employees why your zero-tolerance policy is needed.