Open Mind, Open World: Improving Intercultural Interactions™ eLearning Classic
Cultural Competence, Diversity, Inclusion & Respect
The Classic version of this Open Mind, Open World is a self-study program designed to help you improve your global mindset and communication skills as you interact with others from different cultural backgrounds.
Learning Paths & Details
- Developing High-Performing Work Habits
- Fostering Inclusion, Equity & Belonging
- Identify cultural tendencies that impact our interactions and effectiveness with global colleagues.
- Identify and respond to situations involving intercultural dynamics.
- Distinguish between effective and ineffective intercultural communication.
- Use global awareness and the O.P.E.N. process to improve communications and productivity.
- Audible Narration
- Linear Navigation
- Integrated Video
- Interactions and Activities
- Inline Quiz
Training Files (1)
Powerful self-study program defining and discussing the differences in a multicultural workplace. Although this program focuses on business, the concepts and tools apply equally well to intercultural interactions experienced by healthcare professionals, academic and administrative staff, social service workers, volunteers and anyone who interacts with people of different cultural backgrounds.