Peer Today, Boss Tomorrow™ Action Steps for Success (eLearning Program)
Developing Core Leadership
Help newly promoted managers, supervisors and leaders navigate their changing roles and have immediate impact! Watch as Lindsey, a newly promoted manager, surfs the web looking for tips and insights about making a successful transition from peer to boss. This interactive eLearning course provides key strategies, activities and practical suggestions that make this program an excellent choice for organizations that promote from within or need to train new managers & supervisors.
Learning Path & Details
Suggested Industry Usage
- Leading and Managing for Peak Performance
- Learn what it means to accept the responsibilities of their new role.
- Understand how to exercise their abilities to set clear boundaries.
- Leverage the value of strengthening their communication skills.
- Understand the importance of taking thoughtful and strategic action.
- Audible Narration
- Linear Navigation
- Integrated Video
- Interactions and Activities
Training Files (1)
Making the leap from peer to boss is never easy. In addition to dramatic change, new managers frequently struggle to balance their old coworker relationships with their new management responsibilities.