Preventing Retaliation in the Workplace: Recognize. Respond. Resolve.™ (All Employees)
Managing Legal Risk
All employees are responsible for ensuring that they do not behave in a retaliatory manner. This updated course helps employees identify and report retaliatory behaviors may be observed.
Learning Path & Details
- Managing Legal Risk
- Define retaliation in the workplace.
- Recognize situations that are or have the potential to become retaliatory.
- Identify common types of overt and subtle retaliatory behavior.
- Identify the primary negative impacts of retaliation on the organization.
- Audible Narration
- Linear Navigation
- Integrated Video
- Interactions and Activities
- Inline Quiz
Training Files (1)
Use to inform employees on what retaliation is and why it is important for your organization to put practices in place to avoid it.