Right Side of the Line™: An Advantage eLearning Course
Professional & Compliant Behavior
Teasing, Hazing, Gossip, Retaliation. Everyone, regardless of position, title or level in an organization, is responsible for creating a respectful and harassment-free workplace. This interactive eLearning course helps participants take a proactive approach to creating and maintaining respectful organizational cultures in order to remain legally compliant, to ensure adherence to organizational policies and to thrive and prosper.
Learning Path & Details
Suggested Industry Usage
- Ensuring Professional and Compliant Behavior
- Describe how and why maintaining a respectful culture benefits you and the organization.
- Explain the difference between inappropriate, prohibited and illegal behavior.
- Identify behaviors that could escalate into more serious situations.
- Respond appropriately when others engage in unprofessional, prohibited, or illegal behaviors.
- Audible Narration
- Integrated Video
- Interactions and Activities
- Inline Quiz
- Game Component
- Case Studies
Training Files (1)
Trainer Comments: Can be used with your AB1825 compliance training in California or if you are looking for annual harassment prevention training.