Right Side of the Line: Creating a Respectful and Harassment-Free Workplace™
Professional & Compliant Behavior
Updated with the US Supreme Court decision protecting LGBTQ+ workers! Meet federal compliance standards for harassment-prevention training. This interactive course is designed to help you recognize, respond to and resolve difficult interactions that can stem from inappropriate or illegal behaviors in the workplace. It also addresses harassment in all its form, including hazing, gossip, retaliation and more.
Learning Path & Details
Suggested Industry Usage
- Demonstrating Integrity & Professionalism
- Managing Performance
- Managing Risk
- Describe how and why maintaining a respectful culture benefits you and the organization.
- Explain the difference between inappropriate, prohibited and illegal behavior.
- Identify behaviors that could escalate into more serious situations.
- Respond appropriately when others engage in unprofessional, prohibited or illegal behaviors.
- Audible Narration
- Linear Navigation
- Integrated Video
- Interactions and Activities
Training Files (1)
Trainer Comments: Meets federal compliance standards for harassment prevention training, giving employees the tools to resolve situations before they escalate. Use for part of AB1825 compliance training in California or if you are looking for annual harassment prevention training.