SafetyBytes® Keeping It Clean: Handwashing 101
Disease Spread Prevention
Keeping hands clean through improved hand hygiene is one of the most important steps we can take to avoid getting sick and spreading germs to others. Many diseases and illnesses are spread by not properly washing hands. In this SafetyByte module, we’ll discuss the importance of handwashing.
Learning Path & Details
- Workplace Safety
- Type: eLearning - SafetyBytes®
- Audience: General
- Level: Foundational
- Seat Time: 5 Minutes
- Available As: Hosted eLearning, eLearning
Suggested Industry Usage
- Keeping a Safe Workplace
- Understand how important handwashing is to you and your health.
- Understand how not washing your hands can lead to illness.
- Learn how to properly wash your hands.
- Audible Narration
- Linear Navigation
- Integrated Video
- Inline Quiz
Training Files (1)
This course reviews the proper handwashing procedures. Bottom line… Properly wash your hands. Your health (and those around you) depends on it!