Sexual Harassment… It’s Not Enough to Know Better (For Employees)
Sexual Harassment Prevention
You, our employees, are the first line of defense against sexual harassment. This new course provides the education and guidance to help employees rise to the challenge of preventing, recognizing, and reporting sexual harassment in the workplace.
Learning Path & Details
Suggested Industry Usage
- Ensuring Professional and Compliant Behavior
- Recognize behavior that could be considered sexual harassment.
- Have the knowledge to avoid behaving in a way that could be interpreted as sexual harassment.
- Understand the possible consequences of sexual harassment.
- Describe your role and responsibility in creating a work environment free of sexual harassment.
- Understand policies and procedures for reporting inappropriate behaviors and/or sexual harassment.
- Audible Narration
- Linear Navigation
- Integrated Video
- Interactions and Activities
- Inline Quiz
- Downloadable Policy
Training Files (1)
Twelve case studies illustrating the behaviors that may lead to a sexual harassment claim are presented. These scenarios will help you recognize sexually harassing behavior and know what to do about it. An authoritative explanation follows each vignette to provide a legal point of view and the information you need to prevent harassment from occurring.