Sexual Harassment… It’s Not Enough to Know Better (For Managers)
Sexual Harassment Prevention
Managers and supervisors are held to a higher legal standard in sexual harassment cases. It’s Not Enough to Know Better provides the education, guidance, and authority to help managers rise to the challenge of preventing, recognizing, and reporting sexual harassment in the workplace.
Learning Path & Details
Suggested Industry Usage
- Ensuring Professional and Compliant Behavior
- Recognize behavior that could be considered sexual harassment.
- Understand legal and other consequences of allowing sexually harassing behavior to occur.
- Describe your role and responsibility in creating a work environment free of sexual harassment.
- State what actions to take when any behavior considered to be sexual harassment occurs or has the potential to lead to a sexual harassment claim.
- Describe policies and procedures related to sexual harassment.
- Audible Narration
- Linear Navigation
- Integrated Video
- Interactions and Activities
- Downloadable Policy
- Downloadable Job Aid
Training Files (1)
Twelve video case studies illustrating behaviors that may lead to a sexual harassment claim will be presented to you for review. These scenarios will help you recognize sexually harassing behavior and know what to do about it. You will also learn how to protect yourself and your organization by educating your employees about sexual harassment and by understanding your organization’s guidelines and procedures for handling a sexual harassment complaint.