Sexual Harassment? You Decide.™ Real Situations for Discussion (eLearning)
Updated! This eLearning course provides a solid foundation for understanding sexual harassment - through realistic scenarios and an informative narrator. Use it to supplement annual refresher sexual harassment-prevention training requirements.
Learning Path & Details
Suggested Industry Usage
- Ensuring Professional and Compliant Behavior
- Define sexual harassment.
- Determine potential victims of sexual harassment.
- Identify behaviors that constitute sexual harassment in the workplace.
- Describe how to appropriately respond during a sexual harassment situation.
- Audible Narration
- Linear Navigation
- Integrated Video
- Interactions and Activities
Training Files (1)
Excellent program to use for sexual harassment refresher training; helps employees clearly identify and understand what behaviors constitute harassment; great as a discussion opener on organizational policies and reporting guidelines.