Smart Leadership: Tackling Poor Performance™ (eLearning Classic)
Leading Through Performance Issues
As a leader, you’ve definitely dealt with someone who has a bad attitude! Attitudes can cause some of the most challenging situations in just about any relationship. Just being around someone who complains, whines or simply doesn’t say anything can cause you to feel frustrated, angry, or even helpless. The good news is there is a process for tackling this poor performance!
Learning Paths & Details
Suggested Industry Usage
- Creating a Collaborative Environment
- Developing Critical Work Skills
- Leading and Managing for Peak Performance
- Understand how negativity impacts relationships and performance.
- Assess a challenging situation and determine an appropriate strategy.
- Utilize a 5-step process for tackling difficult attitudes.
- Identify the reason(s) for someone’s poor performance.
- Develop potential solutions for resolving a problem.
- Manage conflict with confidence, resulting in a positive outcome.
- Audible Narration
- Linear Navigation
- Integrated Video
- Interactions and Activities
Training Files (1)
Trainer Comments: The course will walk you through various scenarios, which demonstrate negativity issues and how to deal with them to improve your team results.
Explore the Program: ATTITUDE!™ - Resolving Difficult Situations in the Workplace