The Courage to Coach™ for Retail (eLearning Classic)
Managing for Peak Performance
The Courage to Coach™ for Retail is designed to help you, as a manager, recognize the most common workplace coaching situations, get the situation under control and on the right track and effectively coach your employees to increase performance. The course will provide you with the skills necessary to directly address a common fear among managers—how to coach an employee when the employee doesn’t want to be coached.
Learning Path & Details
- Developing High-Performing Work Habits
- Leading and Managing for Peak Performance
- Promoting Teamwork
- Identify the personal and organizational benefits of effective coaching skills.
- Explain the five characteristics that contribute to being an effective coach.
- Identify key coaching opportunities in the workplace
- Apply the four-step Courage to Coach™ Model to coach for improved performance.
- Audible Narration
- Linear Navigation
- Integrated Video
- Interactions and Activities
- Inline Quiz
Training Files (1)
The Courage to Coach™ provides a clear, easy-to- use model that will help you think things through in order to arrive at the most appropriate method for dealing with the employee and getting them back on track.