The Right Side of the Line: The M.E.E.T. Resolution Module™
Professional & Compliant Behavior
Help managers meet federal compliance standards for harassment-prevention training.
Learning Path & Details
- Ethics & Compliance
- Type: eLearning - Classics
- Audience: Managers / Supervisors
- Level: Intermediate
- Seat Time: 20 Minutes
- Available As: Hosted eLearning, eLearning
Suggested Industry Usage
- Managing Performance
- Managing Risk
- Describe how and why maintaining a respectful culture benefits you and the organization.
- Explain the difference between inappropriate, prohibited and illegal behavior.
- Identify behaviors that could escalate into more serious situations.
- Respond appropriately when others engage in unprofessional, prohibited or illegal behaviors.
- Audible Narration
- Linear Navigation
- Integrated Video
- Interactions and Activities
- Inline Quiz
Training Files (1)