The Three-Dimensional Interview: Evaluating for Capability, Commitment & Chemistry™
This updated eLearning course shows how to take the guesswork out of evaluating candidates and selecting the right person for the job. Get practical, step-by-step instructions for how to effectively plan and conduct consistent, structured interviews.
Learning Path & Details
- Interviewing for Capability and Cultural Fit
- Identify three key types of interview questions and when to use them as well as create appropriate and legal questions based on the specific job requirements and the "three-dimensional candidate profile".
- Conduct a consistent, structured interview that effectively evaluates for capability, commitment and chemistry.
- Provide candidates with an accurate picture of the job and organizational culture.
- Avoid some of the most common legal issues associated with interviewing.
- Evaluate candidates fairly and objectively.
- Audible Narration
- Linear Navigation
- Integrated Video
- Interactions and Activities
Training Files (1)
Use to help position the value of taking time to thoroughly interview candidates. Excellent for everyone who is involved in the hiring/interview process; not just for HR.