New eLearning Course
Training Briefs® Doesn't Interact Well with Others
Managing for Improved Performance
Being a manager or supervisor is a fulfilling role. But as you know, there are times where you’ll need to tackle tough situations. When it comes to working with an employee who doesn’t interact well with others, you need to clarify the employee’s role and expectations in your own mind, and then clearly and specifically relay those expectations to the employee.
Learning Path & Details
- Type: eLearning - TrainingBriefs®
- Audience: Managers / Supervisors
- Level: Intermediate
- Seat Time: 8 Minutes
- Available As: Hosted eLearning, eLearning
Suggested Industry Usage
- Developing Core Leadership Skills
- Leading and Managing for Peak Performance
- Understand how to respectfully work through an employee's lack of interaction with others.
- Learn to ask for feedback and help the employee see that their failure to work with people is a problem.
- Audible Narration
- Linear Navigation
- Integrated Video
- Interactions and Activities
- Inline Quiz
- Downloadable Job Aid
- Downloadable FAQ
Training Files (1)
In many cases, employees don’t perform their jobs appropriately because they do not fully understand what is expected of them. It’s your job to communicate and reinforce those expectations.