New eLearning Course
Training Briefs® Harmful Gossip
Addressing Workplace Gossip
Maintaining a respectful workplace is critical to your organization’s success. How do you work with an employee who gossips and spreads rumors which have been detrimental to some working relationships?
Learning Path & Details
- Type: eLearning - TrainingBriefs®
- Audience: Managers / Supervisors
- Level: Intermediate
- Seat Time: 8 Minutes
- Available As: Hosted eLearning, eLearning
Suggested Industry Usage
- Developing Core Leadership Skills
- Leading and Managing for Peak Performance
- Respecting Others
- Understand how to respectfully work through an employee's engagement in harmful workplace gossip.
- Learn how to get agreement that problems have resulted from the gossip.
- Audible Narration
- Linear Navigation
- Integrated Video
- Interactions and Activities
- Inline Quiz
- Downloadable Job Aid
- Downloadable FAQ
Training Files (1)
Being a manager or supervisor is a fulfilling role. But as you know, there are times where you’ll need to tackle tough situations. When it comes to working with an employee who is engaging in harmful gossip, you need to clarify the employee’s role and expectations in your own mind, and then clearly and specifically relay those expectations to the employee.