Training Briefs® It’s a Respect Thing
Managing Interdepartmental Relationships
We all encounter frustrations with other colleagues and departments from time to time, but it's important to think of the big picture and resolve any issues that may arise. A cohesive team is full of members who have open and honest communication, respect each other, and appreciate their efforts and ideas. By encouraging this type of environment, all departments can work together to reach their goals.
Learning Path & Details
- Type: eLearning - TrainingBriefs®
- Audience: Managers / Supervisors
- Level: Intermediate
- Seat Time: 5 Minutes
- Available As: Hosted eLearning, eLearning
Suggested Industry Usage
- Understand that interdepartmental relationships are key to organizational success.
- Utilizing tools to work through difficult workplace situations.
- Audible Narration
- Linear Navigation
- Integrated Video
Training Files (1)
Relationships between different departments in an organization can sometimes be difficult. In fact, issues between departments may be detrimental to the organization as a whole if not resolved quickly and respectfully. Every department must be able to work together efficiently and effectively in order for the business to be successful.